Raffles Surgery Centre
Our Raffles Surgery Centre offers a wide range of surgical specialties and sub-specialties, providing our patients various modalities for diagnosis, treatment and surgery.
- Abdominal Hernia Surgery
- Breast Diseases and Tumors
- Excision of Skin & Subcutaneous Lumps and Cysts
- Sigmoidoscopy& Colonoscopy with and without biopsy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive or ‘Keyhole’ Surgeries
- Management of Thyroid and Parathyroid Diseases (with Endocrinologist)
- Haemorrhoids and Colorectal Disorders/Cancer
- Reflux Esophagitis and Hiatus Hernia Surgery
- Surgical Management of Hepatobiliary, Pancreatic and Adrenal Gland Disease
- Therapeutic Endoscopic Surgery for Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Tumor and Cancer Surgery for Head, Neck, Breast and Abdominal Organs
Our multidisciplinary Breast Clinic offers complete evaluation and surgical treatment of benign and malignant breast diseases.
The full range of biopsy techniques including: fine needle aspiration cytology, trucut core biopsy, and ultrasound guided mammotome biopsy is immediately available to arrive at the diagnosis quickly and with minimal discomfort.
Breast reconstruction services are also available to complement breast cancer surgery.
Breast Care Nurse Hotline: 9782 7611
Our bariatric surgeons have the expertise to manage all types of weight related medical conditions.
We provide the following treatments for severe obesity:
- IntragastricBallon System (non surgical treatment)
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Band (surgical treatment)
Depending on your Body Mass Index and associated medical conditions, Bariatric procedure may be classified as a medical procedure and can be covered by Medisave or insurance.
These minimally invasive treatment modalities provide low morbidity, tiny operating scars and rapid recovery.
- Brain and Spinal Cord Tumours
- Cerebrovascular Disease and Stroke
- Functional Restoration / Pain Management
- Head Trauma
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
Our vascular surgeon has the expertise to treat the following vascular diseases:
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Carotid Stenosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Trauma
- Vascular Access for Hemodialysis
- Venous Ulcers